Thursday 24 November 2011

Style Proposal Encore

I was trying to go for as stylised as one could go for this one, because our film definitely needs some pizazz. The drawback though, is that it was really hard to do because I never draw in this style.... but it's actually very simple, now. Inspired by Ratatouille, the Coraline Lecture and a little bit of the Warner Bros colouring style.


The background is a touch busy, but I think with our plainly coloured animations, it gives it more interest. As I've noticed some of the films they screen on the second floor have that problem of bland bg, and bland character and totally looking boring.

Wasn't sure how the colour should be so I've got a few slightly different versions


This last one I added a more romantic that DQ showed us last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment