Monday 14 November 2011

Interior Style Pack



I cleaned up and expanded Kim's rough layout. I noticed this angle worked fantastic for my part of my boards, so this will be storyboard panels 3-4 too.

Some notes:

-I tried colouring the edges so that it's not pure black all the way. Fern is the only one with black edges to stand out amongst the slightly lighter edges around her.
-I watched Seema's link to that fat dude dancing but I noticed the backgrounds were pretty monochrome. If people deem this version to be too complicated and taking away from the main characters, we can shift the colours so they aren't as "rainbow".
-A black and white sans characters version has been attached for people who want to mess with it. I can't draw Fern properly so maybe somebody can place her and the people better than I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment